High School Calendar
7. Labor Day. School was organized.
8. Arthur Kujath entered as a fresman.
15-16. Students attended the County Fair in the afternoon.
18. Seniors elected class officers.
22. Juniors held class election.
24. County Superintendent Reid made his initial visit.
28. Attorney J. J. McDonald of Portage addressed the students. First monthly meeting of the faculty was held. Sophomores elected officers.
29. Freshmen organized by election of officers.
2. First monthly quizzes were conducted.
5. Grace Towne of Waupun entered school.
12. Girls' Glee Club was reorganized by Miss Kelsey.
13. Literary societies were christened Philathea and Athena.
20. Candidates for basket ball teams held first practice.
26. October meeting of the faculty.
30. Quizzes for second school month were given.
4-5-6. Teachers attended convention of W. S. T. A., at Milwaukee.
12. Rev. George Shepard addressed the students.
20. "Dan Cupid, Head Coach," staged at opera house.
23. November meeting of the faculty.
25. Quiz day for the third month.
26-29. Thanksgiving vacation.
4. Joint literary program was rendered.
18. First game of basket ball with Endeavor Academy. Victory, 41 to 13.
21. Regular monthly meeting of the faculty.
23. Fourth monthly quizzes. Christmas program.
24. Vacation for the holidays began.
Home Page * What's New * Photo Index *
Surname Links * My Ancestors
Last update to this page - March 7, 2011